Monday, October 08, 2007

Anonymous~



I have leave comment to his blog..
n he reply me wif a smile n thanks me for reading his blog..
yea.. i admit.. i m happy~

but in his blogspot's blog..
i totally not dare to leave comment wif my blogspot's acc..
i am worrying..
tat he will click to my blog n see wat i wrote about him..
worrying he ll know i admire him..
*shy shy*
i just hope to be d reader of his blog..
coz i really enjoy reading his writing..
never tot to be d real friend oso..
so..
i leave wif d name " anonymous"
n he do reply me..
thanks for sharing my thinking wif him...
n asking me who am i..
i struggle again..
tell or not tell..
n once again..
i decide to leave wif d name anonymous again..
but i told him my name..
n he send a smile n thanks me again to my friendster acc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyaya..idog arr..im very hot after read ur blog coz i keep SWEATING...=.="

Esther Sam said...

hahahaha~ good mer~ i help u to sweat.. good for health leh.. muaks!