Saturday, October 06, 2007





















I found u~


today...
i just simply click to my senior's blog..
n i found a guy name yuan tat comment on his blog..
n i just simply click on it..
n u noe wat i saw?!
d primary photo is a guy smile so happily..cant see d eyes..
really attract me..really~


den i click to his pics..
OMG! is him..
a guy tat i meet before..
a guy tat i mention in my blog before...
a guy tat i always kap before....
a guy tat i always met him in d bus stop...
a guy tat i always saw him at my hostel's cafe (last time)
a guy tat i saw him few times walk to d school..
a guy tat attract me deeply..

n i view his blog..
wow~
u noe wat...
i think i really admire him man...
he is so talented in writing...
he is d 1st guy tat i found out love to read novels n even write some short novels...
n his short novels really touching me... (i swear, not becoz of his looks)
i totally admire his talent..
his personality juz add d marks..
hahahaha!
n tell u guys..i really love to read novels too~

he is like..my dream guy.. hahahaha!
but i think i really just admire him..from d bottom of my heart...
i din expect to be his friend or even got d chance to let him noe about me...
coz.. it is a dream tat too far for me...
i will just be d gal tat view his writing n try to understanding him by his blog...

no worries... i still love my boy...


zi yuan,
a guy tat i really fall in love with his smile n talented...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,finally u found him..u shld be happy n grateful by now.. ziyuan..hmm,nice name for guy..juz viewed his frenster link provided by u..he is really cute..he likes "zi pai",like gals la..haha..but his smile realy sweet..
finally,i knw hows he looks like since u alwiz mention him b4.. keke..