Thursday, October 11, 2007

Auto City



Yesterday night...
i went auto city wif my housemates..
it is a high-class place..
we had our dinner at Segafredo..
erm..
is a nice place to hav a drink..
lolz~


den we went to see those place like "lantern festival"
but very boring lar..
n hot..
we juz simply tak a few pics den leave edi..
d entry ticket cost rm7.50 leh..
so how boring n not nice oso muz take few pics..
hehehehe~


after that..
we went Halo Cafe to yam cha...
having fun there ler..
coz d singer there oso graduate from USM.. =_="

tat night..
i realise tat i only left 1 n d half years at penang..
haha~
wonder how many chances left to having fun wif my coursemates n housemates ler..
but deep in my heart..
i miss my kl's buddies more lar.. hehehe! really wan o~

seriously..
i started to love stay away from house..
n go bek once a while..
quite used to it edi..
it makes me more appreciate d time wif my family..
n decrease d arguement...
although i really miss my mom's cook..
hehehe~

n d short distance..
make me more appreciate my boy..
although sometimes i really miss him like crazy..
but..
i know we are appreciating n supporting each other..
i feel it..

recently..
i start to love penang..
wat a happening island..
hahaha~
although i really hate d way they act on d road..
but d culture there..
quite attract me..
somehow..
i start to eat asam laksa n tom yam which i seldom eat before..
n i m trying my best to learn hokkien..
lolz~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

short distance is a way to strenghten a relationship,but honestly i knw i realy cant survive in long distance esp when there are many better guys around...hehe..everyone aim for better one rite?? no doubt i guess..

glad tat u start to love penang while im started to hate spore..i like their lifestyle which is consider as fast n efficient but the stress here really makes me sick..

missing euu...