Monday, October 08, 2007

Sick~


i had sick for a week edi...
n still haven't recover yet..
n my boy sick too...
make me very worry about him..
coz he seldom sick..
once he is sick..
he will be quite ill..
n yea.. i m right..
he really quite ill..
n wat a weird sick..
he get fever..
but his stomach pain for few days too..
>_<



everytime his is sick..
i will be moody..
all the day..
i will be in the worry mood too..


everytime his is sick..
i feel that he forget me edi..
coz he don like to talk to d phone..
don like to sms..
no matter how many messages i sent him...
maybe..
he will just reply me once..
for d whole day..
n with the short n simple message..
do i demand too much?



i m sick..
he is too...
but when he is sick..
he will forget that i m sick too..
thats y..
i wish that he will recover soon..
to let me feel d love n cares again..



yesterday..
when i call him..
his mom answered d phone..
coz he is sleeping..
n u noe wat..
his mom can hear tat my voice r diff..
yea..she noe i m sick too..
n ask me to take care..
tat time..
my feeling r so complicated..
i felt warm..
yet i felt cold..
coz his mom r d one who notice tat i m still sick..
but not him..

after he wake up...
i think his mom told him that i sick..
so he sms me n ask me to rest more..
sigh..
y men r like this?



i really hate when he is sick..
coz everytime he is sick..
i realise that there r very much diff between us..
shows tat i love him, i care him much more than he do..
or is it just d diff between gals n guys?
i don't know..



i still remember when d very first time he get very ill...
is he get chicken pox..
that time i am having my stpm..

i still remember..
there r nobody at his home..
his parents r out for working..
his sis r oversea..
no one take care of him..
n he is really quite ill..



d 1st day i go visit him..
d moment i saw him..
my tears really drop...
really..
coz my heart feel so pain when i saw him like very suffer...
n d pox..
frightened me..
he don let me to go near him..
but i did it oso..
i hug him..
n tears drop..
coz my heart so pain..



during tat period..
i go his house to take care of him..
right after exam..
he din talk much to me..
coz he is ill..
i just help him wif lunch n rent some vcd to him..
so that he wont be so boring..



d 2nd time he is ill..
is last year..
he get denggi..
tat time i m at penang...
he had fever for few days..
n only know he get denggi after d 2nd blood test ( if i m not mistaken)
i still rmb d scenery..
i m at usm bus..
i called him..
his parents answer..
telling me that he is in hospital..
coz denggi..
i wan like..OMG~

den d nex day..
i straight away go bek kl..
ask his fren to fetch me to grand eagle hospital..
n tat night..
i overnight at hospital..
accompany him..
take care of him..



i m not showing off..
but those is my scary memories..
everytime he is ill..
i really scare to lost him..
i rather i m d one who sick..
i really think that so..
n i m selfish..
i need his love n care..
so..
i rather i m d one who sick..

0 comments: