Wednesday, September 20, 2006

fiuh...at last i finish my assignments 98% edi...juz not yet print out n binding...n all d mid sem exam over...hohoho!!! no need so worry liao..but actually i noe tis time de exam i did it badly..coz i din read much..i juz tembak all d question n at d end i noe i will 'die' coz din aim d answer.. ahahaha!

tis weekend i m goin to go back KL n meet my old frens..feel so excited but worry oso..coz at first i m planning to go back on friday early morning but yesterday i only rmb tat i got eco assign meeting at friday noon...tis is d final meeting n might take a long time...so i m wondering when i can go back..n i m worry how to organise d saturday gathering..aiseh...coz today my fren told me tat she cant attend...some more no transport..aiseh..fan fan fan..

my roommate came back today early morning..around 8 oso..aiseh..when she went out or come back oso make me wake up..noisy..haha~ but pity her la..she so sick ler..until today still not yet fully recover..hope she can be more healthy ler...i m so happy tat she is back coz i no need to sleep alone edi lo! hehe

0 comments: