Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lonely nya.....


Just now I went pasar malam wif my frens..actually today edi very moody coz lost d MP3.. but after chat wif HIM i m quite okay edi..so i oso ask myself don think about it again..be happy..n i decide to go pasar malam buy many many food to eat..after having our thai nasi goreng, we went to a fruits stall..aiseh..now hav to choose n buy fruits ourselves.. macam aunty.. then suddenly raining!oh gosh...i haven't da bao anything for my supper leh!(nowadays like to eat supper coz always very late only oioi, hungry ler..haha) then we quickly buy some bread n rush to d nearby shoplot...but on d way to d shoplot, suddenly become heavy rains..n of course,i m wet enuf..on my way running, i feel...LONELY..n clear tat there is no one to take care of me...only myself..alone here..wat can i do is juz to be..tougher..n tougher...there is no turning back..but as a normal gal,i really hope if there is someone here can take good care of me..always be together wif me..wat i mean is someone tat can borrow his shoulder whenever i need..HERE..not far away in KL...wat kind of me..having bad thinking..


Juz now i chat wif mun mun, she oso same same wif me..feel lonely...we chat quite a lot ler.. n i feel better...as she say..study hard n don think too much.. is not easy to avoid d feeling of lonely.. but try lor...


GAMBATEH NEH...
me looking forward to have a gathering wif my buddies...hope can make it n no one r absent...muaks!! miss n lup u all nia...

0 comments: