Thursday, September 28, 2006

moody day...

today really not happy ler.. i get my sains politic n statistik de results.. very bad.. although statistik quite gd but i m not satisfy..coz my fren better than me but yet they tell me they don noe how to do..she get 39/40!!! n i only get 35... is juz very simple de statistik ler..
n sains politic..i m shame of my results.. ai...cant blame..i din study ler..

n today my ansos tutor (oso my ansos lecturer) don noe y so crazy..he halau me to attend tutorial coz i m late 15 mins~! wtf! last time he always say nvm if late..as long as u attend.. wtf! i noe i m wrong oso coz late but all is bcoz of d bus driver oso la.. d driver stop at RST there n take a nap! if he din 'rest' for so long den i wont late de! aiseh..wat can i say..i not dare to scold back ler..later d lecturer don let me take exam.. den i juz leave d class wif shame.. really very 'yu'.. i had nvr been in tis situation b4~! tat time my tears really wanna burst out liao.. plus my results r not good.. as last my tears oso drop when i tell HIM..ai.. really feel myself very useless ler.. i really don noe i can do well in uni anot..coz uni''s life is not like secondary school's life..my results cannot be bad! must at least average..is at least! if not how am i goin to tell my parents about my results?! how am i going to tell them i pak to edi n ask them don worry coz tis wont affect my studies but yet show them my bad results?! ai~ is stressful man.. i really..USELESS...

then after kena halau..i sms my fren ask them after class sms me..n i walk walk walk to usm gate..n soon..my reply me tat they r finish class edi! wat d hell..tutorial 1 hour n d lecturer only teach (or maybe talk nonsense) for half an hour..?! clevernya.. den after meet up wif my frens..they tell me they oso get scold coz late 10 mins..but din kena halau..n say d lecturer really don noe y so sot.. i guess maybe puasa gua... they cant drink cant eat..so bad temper lo~ haha~


juz now my male fren told me tat d hostel tat i live last time got rape case! juz happened last week or 2 weeks ago~ n tat hostel is quite near d hostel tat i m living now..
really scary me ler...
n i heard many news about got 'bin tai lou' curi tengok gals while they bathing..u noe.. is really scary me.. m'sia is really unsecure... hate la.. really pity those victims..is really whole-life-nightmare!

2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

hey gal. it seems like every blog i read also got depressing entries. am i spreading the germs? haha.

btw, don worry too much la. u will do it just fine if u don pressurise urself that much. u know... when u expect more, u'll get disappointed more often. humans just ain't born to be satisfied.

so, take care. and wear more clothes ya? haha.

ViNcenT said...

Haha...no need lar,you looked "safe",wakakaka. Really must take care of yourself. Since that now is Puasa month,wake up earlier and go there earlier lo. Maybe you think it will be too early to reach there,but then no choice lo. Go earlier better than scold by him right?