Saturday, September 09, 2006

wuwuwu.....i lost HIS MP3...is a gift from HIS Japan's cousin brother..i even don noe when i lost it....wuwuwu....
few days ago still wif me de..now i cant find it edi...who stole it wo...i din bring out leh...
muz be some one stole it from my room...!! wuwuwu.... so sorry to HIM..din protect HIS things good good..wuwuwu...so sad la!!! hav to buy a new wan...although HE don mind...but i muz buy a new wan for HIM de...

ai...make me no mood to do my assignment liao....so moody ler....

but i feel warm oso..coz HE din blame me or scold me..juz ask me be careful...take good care in everything...juz now we chat a lot...besides my buddies...HE is d one who really support me n understand my attitude very well...so great tat having HIM as my....

although sometimes i will put temper on HIM..but HE never scold me back...juz will try to remove my attention to other things..haha! such a clever guy...n sorry ya..

hey, i really need YOU to be with me..YOU r the 1st person i think of whenever there is something happen..even there is nothing happen...YOU r d one i always miss...

1 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Wah...lost SOME ONE's MP3 ar? Never mind lo,just be more careful next time,I guess he will understand that de. Don stress to much on your study lar,some times we need to learn how to relax ourselves. Cheer up k? Will always support you here in SIngapore... Take Care..