Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Heart Pain Pain er...

At last i can online...these few days cant connect to USMHotspot.. so cant on9..but luckily cant on9 ler..then only i can concentrate type my assignments..haha!

Today i check out stepz's blog...after read her blog..sincerely...really not feeling good... i don noe how to explaine...juz feel bad n guilty n a lil bit jealous oso...

juz wanna tell her tat although frens cant meet very often or keep in touch always...but i bliv once bcm ur fren, forever fren...erm..my english kinda broken...but hope u all understand wat i mean...

i feel guilty coz since form 6, me n her not always hang out edi..i get a new gang of buddies... i admit tat i seldom concern her...really sorry for tat...last time i think myself very understand her..but recently (act not recently, is since last year ) i found out tat i edi not d 1 who understand her well...but in my heart i still very luv her..n i think me n her frenship r strong enuf..is d type tat although wont hang out always but everytime meet oso got many things to chat n crap..n i really glad tat she din boycott me coz being like tis...i really glad for it! really glad coz she still remain as my buddies whenever i need her...( being selfish...so bad~)
another thing is until now i not yet giv her last year birth present~ wat kind of me huh! bad bad bad~ but she treat me very well..help me whenever i need..aarrgh....think more i really wanna be crazy liao coz being so bad...

i feel jealous coz although last time 3 of us r triplet...nowadays i kinda got d feeling tat i m not edi..n both of u r d duplet.. i cant blame anyone.. is faith.. things will change while d time is passing n passing...anyway...no matter how...u guys r always my buddies..forever n never end...

juz same like my another gang of buddies...i mean shwu wenn n win si n yen yen they all.. i really appreciate every frenship i having....n i really feel great n full of hapiness coz got a lot of frens support me..n treat me well. (for me more than 2 is a lot edi~haha~)


to my frens n buddies....
all of us r growing up...we ll hav our own life n hav to work hard to achieve wat we wan... juz wanna tell all of u tat even we less contact...frens r frens..buddies r still buddies....will never change in my heart until d last breath of my life...even we had arguement before or maybe in d future.. once i treat u as buddy..is forever my buddy.. sincerely from Esther Sam Yih Fung!

2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

gal ah gal... that blog entry is nothing about us triplet. never in my mind i thought of us not being together. whether we are distance away of just a foot near, we remains as friends. both of you are the only ones that knows me to most. although i might be hard to understand nowadays, i am still the old me, cause my perceptions and thoughts cannot deviate far from the olden me. sometimes my thoughts are influenced by the new changes and environment that i am going through, and hence creating a lot of questionmarks in me, but the foundation of it all is still the olden me. i am still your Tan Chiann Yien.

both of you are my best-est frens ever. although we might not be as close as ever, although we might seem to talk lesser nowadays, that wouldn't make any difference in our relationships. we've been thru a lot of events in life together, supporting one another. obviously we can't always be sticking together all our life, it just wouldn't work. what we can do is just continue to encourage and cheer one another on, keep in touch, and remain frens deep down inside.

ViNcenT said...

Wah,at last you insaf d wor,haha...joking. Ya,both of you are my best friend,this is what i think from the bottom of my heart. Althought we long time no see each other,but the desire for me to go back malaysia to meet my family and friends are always there. This feeling can cheer me up whenever i am moody. Friends,don always think in the negative way,it wont help you. Think positively.