Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today during my Teknik Berfikir tutorial class...my tutor told me that my exam paper that i took yesterday are missing!!! oh gosh...never thought this thing will happen to me! There are many people taking tat paper..therefore our tutor asked us pass up d paper by course...n i m the first ten of my coursemates to pass up! but y..today she told me tat my paper r MISSING? although is JUZ a mid term exam n ONLY 15% ...but oso very important to me! erm...i admit tat i din do d paper very well coz lack of time..but i OSO TRIED MY BEST TO DO THE BEST!! My tutor said she will find again...hope she can find it ler...is really weird if i m d only wan who lost the answer sheets...

When i tell HIM,HE say good..!!! -.-'' coz i got another chance to do better..herm...HE is juz..too positive..haha!!! >,< maybe HE is right but i cant think so positively la..coz..lazy la..hav to write many in that paper leh!! some more hav to crack my mind again to think how to write a...not easy man... plus,this week i m damm damm damm busy with my assignment n others exam...edi very stressful liao la..

sigh...these few days only can sleep at midnite...become a real panda liao lo...aiseh..don think so many liao..headache...i bliv...everything is faith..so if d paper really lost... juz tell myself i get another chance to do better..is lucky man...but if lost edi n i hav no chance to retake the exam..i m goin to 'curse' d paper coz fooling me like this! haha...

0 comments: