Thursday, September 14, 2006



Today my roommate's mom came to visit her coz she sick edi..Her mom came early early at d morning! around 8am gua..fiuh...me yesterday slept at 3am leh.. i din bother them but her mom voice really loud..as u noe..aunty voice is like tat..becoz always scold children n tawar-menawar at market..so edi forget how to talk softly..haha!! den d aunty bring my fren go c doc n my roommate wont come back sleep at hostel for few days..she go over night wif her mom..so now i m alone..don noe later can sleep alone anot..erm..quite scary ler..

today is a busy day..i rush my assign right after wake up till noon..den eat lunch wif fren n den go back room study for half an hour n den rush to d exam hall n sit for my science politic's paper..erm..really don noe how to do..i juz 'tembak' n i sure i will 'mati' in tis paper..haha!!

After my eco tutorial class..i went out to d shoplot there coz my frens went cc find info for assign..n i bought some mee cup n eggs..hehe! (add egg in mee cup more healthy a bit n delicious ma... while waiting for my frens..i oso surf net.. n i check out shit's blog..tis is d 1st time i saw her blog..herm..her life there really more cham than me ler..no WATER!! how can be like tat ?! aiseh..Malaysia..really sucks...n 2 things tat my environment same wif her is here really got many cats...!i hate cats too..but d malays like it..n after saw her blog..i oso realise tat i din see dog here..haha! Cats here very scary de..they run very fast..always fight wif each others, n climb up to d trees! n sometimes they ll jump up to ur table while u eating in d canteen...sucks man..n they ll 'sleep' on d sofa in d living room.. really hate it...
another is d malay gals here like to half naked..they juz use d towel to cover their 'slim' body n walk along d corridor to d washroom..i tot ISLAM very 'old thinking'...but seems like not really...although is gals hostel..but i oso not dare like tat leh..coz sometimes got man come to gals hostel to repair things de leh..

shit..y u always say i din choy u n forget u..u r d one who forget me la! baka...

after having dinner..we walk back to USM..but i don wan walk back to hostel.. quite far n i edi very tired...but my frens wanna walk..they very crazy de la..macam never walk before..so i alone take uni's bus..while i reach bus stop..u noe wat?! oh man..is a handsome guy tat i always kap before! haha~ really very leng zai de! is not de 1st time i same bus wif him le..i think edi got 3 times le ba..u noe..is not easy to meet n same bus wif a person always coz got so many student here n many bus...i still rmb d first time i meet him is i sit beside him in d bus..tat time my heart oso beat very fast.d second time oso same bus n i saw him fall asleep..although he is sleeping tat time..but still..very handsome!!! no xin kar de la.. then i meet him few times in d bakti permai canteen there..coz only there got chinese food..then tis is d 3rd time same bus again...haha! d climax is while i standing back to him, he turn his head back to me n giv me a smile! hohoho~ tat time i really wanna fly up to d sky liao lu.. after giv him my cute smile..i immediately call my fren tat left me alone juz now tell them i meet him! haha..let them jealous ler coz they oso kap him de la..haha! i really not xin ka..he really handsome..some more heard tat he oso 1st year de..taking math course...wow..clever guy...n he not like d noti type guy..n not d stubborn type oso..erm..like high educated n rich looks..n gentleman..wateva...juz very admire him ler..haha!!is my dreams guy.. muaks..if got chance really wanna tackle him..hohoho!! even if be his fren only i edi very happy..next time muz use hp to capture him.. opps...am i too over..?later my boy kill me..haha!! but i oso got tell HIM about tis..n i oso shows tat i very admire tat guy..even HE ask who more leng zai i oso say if both of them stand together.HE hav to stand aside..haha!!! but HE no angry or jealous..hohoho~coz HE is too confidence to himself de.. -_-" n HE oso noe i only dare to kap..not dare to action.. -_-'' T_T

me looking forward to meet my buddies next week!
miss miss o~no one can absent!


~wish me n HIM hApPy 2 yEaRs N 8 mOnThS AnNiVeRsArY~
luv HIM always.. muaks!

0 comments: