Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oh man...

Yesterday i dreams 4 number, 6185. I m not sure that whether should buy the number anot...so i ask HIS opinion..HE say buy la..buy 'small small'..RM1. then i oklo..i wanna 'bao zi' but 'bao zi' is RM24..then i juz giv up this thinking coz worry later ll waste money..

juz now while i m sleeping..HE morning call me...(yesterday i ask de). then he told me that that number got kena! but...only if u 'bao zi' la... OH MAN.... so so so am gan n zha dou...n HE said HIS mom, dad, aunty n even HIS colleague also got buy...but all oso no 'bao zi'... wuwuwu!!! so bad de la..spread this news.. luckily got kena although not exactly d number..if not i really malu coz make them waste money...(but now seem like no diff.. T_T)

Ai...if i 'bao zi' i ll get RM200 leh! although not many but can help me buy a new MP3 or MP4 leh!! wuwuwu...really think tat d number is a present from god to buy a new MP3 or 4 to HIM... OH GOSH... wuwuwuwuwu.... miss the MP3 leh... return back to me la..

Now is sunday morning..my room mate went to church edi..i m alone...so cham.. but good oso..nobody disturb me on9 n do my assign..haha!!
ai...later hav to wash clothes..(this is my daily job..) so sien la.. so good if there is washing machine tat is FREE to wash...


2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

hey yo. miss u, but get to meet u also. u like coming back t kl mer. haha. you take care ah... and don ever think of a Penangite bf e? belasah u ar... haha..

ViNcenT said...

Haha..."lan du po". Your blog really can bright up my time. And least I am laughing here,haha. Don feel lonely ler,remember,your friend are always supporting you. No washing machines? Haha...we got ler. * brand new 1 some more...haha..