Monday, September 25, 2006


haha...long time din update my blog..coz quite lazy..n many things happened but i don noe how to write it..

last thursday nite i back to kl again..at first friday only back coz got eco group meeting..final meeting..but then after pass all d doc to my fren..n ask her to remind those pig to do d assign gd gd...den i rush back to kl..haha..coz go back earlier can sleep 1 more nite at home ma..my bed is d best! hohoho

sat noon..me n those form 6 buddies went for neway.. mou mou din go..so bad la..aiseh..v only got 2 hours to sing..really not enuf..n d food..not delicious as 1st time i go..so..shit..
haha..but is quite fun oso ler..at least i m very happy to meet them.... although i m having some prob.. anyway..everything is over.. but is really hard to being a good ppl, good fren, good gal, good gf...... sometimes really wanna juz don care so much n juz be d bad character.... i think i really ll be crazy one day later coz stand too much.. but no choice..coz tat is my choice.. HA HA HA... my boy say i m stupid..n i think so..but if let me to choose to let myself feel better or let ppl gd..i mostly choose to let other ppl to feel better..i m not showing off tat i m gd or wat..but juz wanna shout out tat i m very 'nan zuo'.. act i really very admire those ppl dare to scold ppl or shout out whenever they r not 'song'... coz i not dare..i cant scold smoothly when i m angry..n end up i ll lose..haha..tats y i juz 'ren'... therefore.. i only put temper to my boy..haha..but i ll say sorry soon..aiseh..really useless.. unless ppl 'wat' me den i ll b very 'fire'!! tat time really very fierce de!

erm..go back to sat..
after sing k n take sticker photo.. i bought 7 slices of diff flavour de chocolate cake to celebrate my 2 buddies birth..mun n seng...maybe they ll think tat is weird but i really wan something 'special'..erm..hope they don mind...

really happy to meet them...

2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

eh that day sorry e? i guess i was way too stingy so u were like stuck in the middle. *wink*
i think i still do owe u money for that day... the cakes and stuff. let me know ya? =)
seems like there are so many things bothering u. haih. feel free to tell me e? (if we ever got time to het together again. haha...)
take care.

ViNcenT said...

Opps...my birthday brought you suffer this much? Sorry lo,haha... Thanks for that day:)